- To create and bring attractive products and services to the world with passion and momentum
- To build a strong business foundation through sustainable, long-term investments that can impact our society
- To create collaborative workplaces that honor diversity, and to build businesses that add value to our society
- To grow global leaders by providing opportunities to young talent with intelligence, passion and ambition
- To build an integrated platform consisting of a broad range of experts to support corporate leaders
Yuki Ishida(Group CEO)
YCP’s strength lies in our broad expertise in all fields, with our management team and mid-hire professionals bringing their experience and knowledge accumulated from leading firms in Investment Banking, Strategy/Operations, Manufacturing, FMCG, Finance and Marketing. YCP is thus able to provide a one-stop solution for our clients, with our comprehensive suite of in-house solutions ranging from strategic planning down to implementation, slicing across different business functions and phases.
We have offices in countries across Asia, North America and Europe, with a global, multi-national workforce that includes locally-hired professionals. By having extensive knowledge of local business practices, we provide an efficient and seamless platform for overseas business development and expansion.
YCP invests into companies or incubate new businesses in different industry domains, such as organic skincare, F&B and early education. Through hands-on management of our portfolio businesses, we accumulate the know-how and experiences to run, manage and grow a business, which we apply when formulating and implementing practical solutions for our clients.
|Company Name||YCP Holdings Limited|
|Address||Unit 1501, 15th Floor, The Center, 99 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong|
|Businesses||1. Provide management services to group companies
2. Private equity investments
|Shareholder(s)||Group Employees (100%)|
|Number of Employees||400 (Consolidated)|